Enemy started an Attack along the border as of 0600z. With 5 Armored Brigades assisted by strong A-G support.
2-3 Brgades advancing on the West Flank
2 Brigades attacking straight North
1 Brigade in the East in Holding position.
Enemy is taking looses in the Center
Attack in the West is slowed Dow by own delay defense
Beginning at 0600Z ISYF Taskforce started to regroup
Building up Defensive Strnghold in the Center with 5 Armored Brigades
2 Brigades in Delay Action retreating to the North West
2 Armored Brigades on the East coast in alert status preparing counter attack from current position to the South West against enemy blocked at center stronghold.
Holding Center stronghold with 5 Brigades
Regrouping 3 Field Artillery Brigades closer to the Flot
Commencing Delay Action in the West to drag enemy forces so A-G CAS/AI can be performed under the shield of own SAM protection
1. Make a copy of your files campmap.idx and campmap.rsc in Falcon BMS 4.35\Data\Add-On Korea TvT\Art\Resource
2. Download campmap.zip from https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R-XjvPzTzu-a6A7gXfTyWSMcCVnYtS1A/view?usp=sharing
3. Extract campmap.zip
4. copy extracted campmap.idx and campmap.rsc in Falcon BMS 4.35\Data\Add-On Korea TvT\Art\Resource and overwrite existing ones
5. Start BMS TvT to verify in 2D
6. To swithc back to original copy the saved campmap.idx and campmap.rsc from step 1. back to Falcon BMS 4.35\Data\Add-On Korea TvT\Art\Resource