Confused with different balkans versions
I am eager to try out the balkans theater, but am a bit confused about the different versions that are around here. So what I am hoping for is the following:
- Nice Graphics (textures) - just better than stock korea would be nice.
- Playable FPS (with i7, 16GB RAM, 560 GTX)
- Functional Single Player Campaign
- Not too many bugs
I tried two different versions
- BMS converted 1.0 with hotfix (https://www.benchmarksims.org/forum/showthread.php?7332-BMS-Balkans-Theater-DOWNLOAD-AREA)
- New Texture Balkans (https://www.benchmarksims.org/forum/showthread.php?12025-New-Texture-Balkans)
For the first one I wasn’t that convinced of the textures, but it had good FPS, didn’t check out the campaigns though (is there one?)
For the second one it looked just amazing, but I had quite a large amount of issues: black tiles, black skies, crash to desktop etc…
Any advice on where to go from here?
Archer last edited by
Here try this one: http://falcon-online.org/forum/index.php?action=downloads;cat=5
Dracfalcon last edited by
I prefer the Battle for Balkans. Good graphics and working single player campaign. Archer has the link above.
Thanks, I already installed it after posting. Looks great and seems to work just well. Only one issue I had in my first (an yet only) mission from the campaign was a crash to desktop in the middle of flight. I hope that won’t occur to often in future sorties.
i believe this is definitely the best and most stable campaign around.
Is the 3.0v already includ the hot fix and the “Balcans Objects Features.rar”?