Weapon Delivery Planner
Falcas last edited by Falcas
Now that BMS has been released, Weapon Delivery Planner, (WDP in short) can also be released.
WDP is a planning tool for Falcon that will help the pilot. The program contains so much that is is beyond this post.
Check out this website for the download and articles about WDP.
Just a couple of things that WDP will do for you.
- Manage your DTC. More than you can actually do in BMS itself.
- Create a datacard/lineup card with a few clicks.
- Manage all the files for large MP flights.
and much much more
You need .NET4.5 installed on your system.
As well as Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable
New Features and changes.
Weapon Delivery Planner 3.7.20 build 216 (17 Jun 2022.)
- With chart creation, in case a freq is “zero” dashes are written.
- Some charts updated.
- Added, option to reload the WDP database.
- Possible fix for crash in Multi kneeboard.
- Line drawing feature, small details.
- If PPT type was not found in the PPT.ini, it will be indicated by red color. Instead of the type, the PPT code is shown.
- Korea Airport and Area database update.
- Balkan Airport and Area database update.
Weapon Delivery Planner 3.7.19 build 208 (24 Apr 2022.)
- For each runway a Parking Chart can be added to the database.
- Parking chart can be viewed, saved with the datacards or added to the Kneeboard.
- Chart display enlarged and made possible to zoom.
- Improved, showing ground chart.
- Fixed, showing the formation for each STPT.
- For Dep, Arr and Altn Apt. Added button to see the Ground Chart.
- Added, Option to toggle between feet, nm and km for the Attack profile (VIP/VRP).
- Added, Saving the datacard will also save a list of Friendly airbase frequencies.
- Possible fix for ATIS and METAR with MIL Codes.
- String drawing fixed in case you select a theater which is not in your BMS install.
- Fixed, Selection of tanker tracks.
- Fixed, Map measure feature. (track was wrong)
- Enabled Coordination grid drawing.
- Navoffset Modesel is now saved as “none”, “vip” or “vrp”.
This needs BMS build 25688 or higher to work. Else it saves as old style 0,1,2.
- If the Runway center and threshold coordinates are not found in the WDP database, they are now calculated from the database.
- Battalions are checked if they are on an Objective. If so, the first Radar PT is used for the location of the PPT.
- PPT now has local elevation added.
- Thread location looks for the Objective SAM Radar PT to get its position. If not found, back to old which is battalion X/Y in Km.
- Airport X/Y flipped where needed.
- In case the picture is horizontal (Kneeboard is vertical) the picture is rotated.
Left will be rotated counter clockwise and right side clockwise.
- Fixed, Kneeboards not saving Airport schedule.
- Added, If Ground chart is missing, it is now created.
- Added, If Parking chart is missing, it is now created.
Weapon Delivery Planner 3.7.18 build 180 (02 Oct 2021.)
- WDP own database changed to directories for each Theater.
By just adding/removing this directory you can add/remove the theater to WDP.
The XML files included are also made easier to manage
Maps have also been moved to each theater directory.
For the maps there is a fallback in case it can’t find the map. Fallback is first looking for the map in the map directory. If still not found it goes for the empty map.
- Added, theater Middle East large size.
- Make sure to check the last landing STPT to get the alternate airport
- Fix for shift in Open STPT 2
- Added ablility to manualy set the VIP, VRP and OAs
- Fixed, checking of exact fuel loaded for each aircraft in a flight.
Selecting the seat of a AC in the flight can be different now for fuel**.
Recorded with version 3.4.4, so there are some small changes and additions.
Currently there are 10 parts.
DTC part 1
DTC part 2