[SOLVED] SST software for X45
First; I’m on Windows 10 64bit.
I dusted off my X45 and decided to fly Falcon again. I found the drivers on the Saitek ftp site and they work OK.
I’m having trouble finding the right programming software. I want the pinky switch and mode switch to work as intended.
I tried installing some sst software I found on the ftp server but they complain about magic mouse/keyboard not found and thus the software doesn’t work.
Does anyone know if there is working software on Windows 10 for this aging hardware?
Figured it out.
- goto saitek.com (you don’t say)
- click Downloads
- click Drivers (which I don’t want; I want the programming software, those are two separate things)
- Choose Product range -> I guess that’s Pro Flight …
- Select Product …. X45 not listed … Choose X52: lowest number, closest to X45
- Select Operating System … Windows 10 not listed Choose Windows 8.1/8/7/ and Vista 64 bit
- Two options here : Dowload Drivers and Download Software (YES! Software!)
It started downloading Smart Technology 7_0_27_13 64Bit.exe
It works … :shock: X45 detected in the software just fine:headb: