Weather Commander Feedback
First of all, thanks for the tool. Easy to use and very useful. Since there’s no feedback thread yet, here are my findings and suggestions for improvement (if so desired):
- Viewing map animations is only possible after you save a user-created map and re-open it in Weather Commander. Bug?
- A “reset animation” button would be useful
- Putting a black outline around the labels on the map would make reading them on light colored backrounds much easier
- Wind creation is a bit clumsy. Any possibility for streamlining the process a bit in future versions by implementing wind speed and direction gradients for brushes?
- Gradients would also help with temperature and pressure painting as one would only need to specify rough areas with a certain temperature and WC would then simply interpolate intermediate values for the cells between the two predetermined areas. Useful for painting isobars.