New version release, latest version is now 0.5.22.714
- Included Teams ID in to the doubleID check.
- Added, If there are multiple Battalions or Brigades on one location its now possible to Move or Delete them.
(ALT and SHFT)
- Added, Filter for to show only those battalions which are in a brigade. “In Brigade only”
- Fixed, a little bug drawing some icons.
- Added, Option to remove a Link between 2 Objectives. Use the ALT key and Left mouse button to select the 2 Objectives.
- Added, Option to remove all Links from one Objective. Use the SHIFT key and Left mouse button.
- Changed, If Fileversion is 106 or bigger, the “Show Nameid 0” is no longer shown.
- Added, For Objectives “No Links” filter. With this filter selected only the Objective which do not have a link are show on the map.
- Added, Filter to only show the ground units moving (moving flag set).
- Moved button info for Clone, Moving and Deleting under info button.
- Changed, Adding a new link between 2 Objectives, it is created in both direction.
- Improved, the Objective Flags got rearranged and extra info is give via ToolTips.
- Improved, the Advance Objects Options -> Clean Objective Flags added some extra flags.
- Expanded, In the Advance Obj Options the check for the Objective links has been expanded to show Objs having no links at all.
It does have a filter for those Objs which do not need links. Carries, Scenery, Navaids.
- Added, Type filter to Add Battalion. Makes it easier to find your wanted Battalion type.
- For scenario files, if the Battalion/Brigade AssignedObj is at the same location as the Unit the name of the Objective is shown as “Home”
- Fixed, in case you don’t have all teams included.
- Fixed, When adding a new battalion and the PT check fails, you get a messagebox showing you which Objective.
- More protections against database errors.