KBMZ (BMS Kneeboard DDS Manager)
STANDALONE VERSION 2.0z released !
This utility allows kneeboard .DDS files (the image files used for the kneeboard in BMS) to be saved as ‘PACKS’ (in zip files) from BMS to a local repository and restored as required. The video in the link below demonstrates what it can do.
What you need to run KBMZ ?
- BMS 4.35 or later
- Weapons delivery planner (by Falcas).
* Excel 2007 or later with macros enabled.
How to install KBMZ ?
- Download and extract the KBMZ folder to your desired location
- Run the file KBMZ.exe from the folder (application)
- Supply the BMS version when requested
- Supply the WDP location when requested
- Standalone, and does not need excel (still needs WDP),
- Same functionality of previous version plus the following features.:
- It Integrates with packs generated from V1.03, so no need to rebuild packs!
- Selects the current BMS theatre on start up
- Has a quick start button for ‘Falcas’ WDP
- Light weight 550kb
Where to get the application ?
DOWNLOAD LATEST KBMZ FROM HERE
(2.01z fixes issue with displaying a long WDP path)
(V1.03 fixes an issue for users of BMS 4.35 only Released 2022.09.08).
Below are the md5 values for the latest version.
KBMZ V2.0z.zip ( 6ffaf1009e9e0d1ec9bd31e364e34fa1 )
KBMZ.exe ( 4f8406f829e3b3a515c94a0a3b0a0cd0 )