Lights have changed a lot in BMS 4.36. Consequently I have to adapt my current configuration on my throttle.
My current configuration: one button (ON/OFF MASTER) and three switches (UP/DOWN for FLASH/WING-TAIL/FUSELAGE) are not sufficient anymore.
Possible switches and buttons are now:
- Anti-Coll (Toggle/On/Off/Up/Down/etc.)
- Position (Toggle/Flash/Steady)
- Master (Step up/down/etc.)
- Form Brightness (Maybe it is the EXT FORM Knob? Step up/down, seems to be a dial)
- Wing Tail (Step up/down/Bright/Off/Dimm)
- Fuselage (Step up/down/Bright/Off/Dimm)
- Refueling (Step up/down) probably useless as this will not be used by the AI in BMS
Which ones do you actually use regularly or in a situation of stress, eg. when refueling or in formation (fencing in/out)? Which ones would you recommend me to actually put on the throttle replacing my old configuration? Which ones would you leave on the keyboard or you don’t use at all?
Please mind taking into consideration that I will be flying with other people.
As a throttle I have a Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 and as buttons I have 1 permanent 2 way switch and 3 temporary 2 way switches available.
Also, really great that the lights are working now as they are supposed to!
As real as it gets!!