I think there are a couple of these floating around for the Thrustmaster T.16000M, but I wanted to create a profile which did not require any T.A.R.G.E.T. scripts to work.
Note: Unfortunately I am not currently in a position to play Falcon BMS and have no plans to update the key files to version 4.37 or later. However, the zip file does contain PDFs with the mapping settings that can be easily recreated using the Alternative Launcher.
This keymap utilises BMS4.34 U1’s new POV hat override functions allowing you to map both the T.16000M and TWCS POV hats to functions. It includes a shifted layer for TMS and DogFight settings with plenty of free keys for remapping if so desired. Button 11 is used for OpenTrack (or TrackIR) centering.
The file is formatted to match the files included with BMS in the Docs\01 Input Devices\03 HOTAS Setup folder, so there are plenty of comments included to help. I’d love to see this entry-level stick included in the BMS download - devs, please feel free to do so or let me know if clean-up is required.
- Go to your Falcon BMS 4.34\User\Config folder
- Edit falcon bms.cfg and add the additional lines from my add to falcon bms.cfg file
- Copy the .key file to the same folder
- Load the .key file in Falcon BMS under Setup -> Controllers
- Jump into 3D to verify all bindings (the 2D interface doesn’t show any shifted bindings)
Download here. The zip file includes PDF layout files for both the functions and the callbacks, and the required falcon bms.cfg changes to enable POV hat override.
Version 11 updates:
- Merged BMS Basic 4.36 keyfile changes
Version 10 updates:
- Added bindings for Toggle Pilot Model (B15) and Center View (shifted B11)
- Moved Visor to B14 and Night Vision to shifted layer B14
Version 9 updates:
- Updated keybindings for Falcon BMS 4.35.1
Version 8 updates:
- Added Falcon BMS 4.35 .key files and moved BMS 4.34 to another folder in the zip file
- Don’t forget the config file changes for both 4.35 and 4.34.1+!
Version 7 updates:
- TMS functions are now on the non-shifted POV hat; TRIM has moved to the shifted POV hat as it’s used less often than TMS
- Added another .key file which retains the original mappings (TRIM unshifted, TMS shifted)
Version 6 updates:
- Added dogfight cancel to shifted TBTN3
Version 5 updates:
- Added CMDS program knob step up/down to shifted layer CMS forward/aft
Version 4 updates:
- Added slap switch to shifted TBTN1 (handily next to CMS)
- Reversed dogfight and speedbrake bindings to closer match F-16 HOTAS
Version 3 updates:
- Tweaked the 3rd Party bindings to remove conflicts with BMS FLAPS and ANT ELEV Knob bindings
Version 2 updates:
- Added curve configs for falcon bms.cfg for the cursor (was too sensitive) - I recommend you disable all deadzones in both Falcon BMS and in the USB Controllers control panel in Windows
- Added MAN RANGE Knob mappings (SimRangeKnobUp/SimRangeKnobDown) to shifted layer THAT1R/THAT1L