Hi guys, I am littlw frustarted with the camapign (Rolling Thunder).
I started anew from Kunsan with the F-16 and noticed the following:
- The first few flights generated were hyper-long-range suicide missions
- generally the package composition doesn’t include escort, in a red-air-infested airspace
- I notice one F-15SK flight of 4 aircraft that had no weapons
Because I manually deleted the suicide missions, thinking this screwed something up, I restared the campaign from scratch, and basically the same issues appaered again, plus:
- huge delays at Kunsan, airplanes get stuck on the taxiway and flights are delayed by some 10-15 minuites, some never depart and “abort” in place, shutting down in the middle of the taxiway.
- As part of a OCA package, my targets were destroyed before arrival (I was on time) by the other flights in the package.
In general it looks like AI missio planning is not cohesive, sending lone flights deep into enemy territory wihtout any support, and not providing enough CAP and escort flights