After long waiting, ITO v1.06.2 is here! and its compatible with BMS 4.36U3 Changes
Please read the instructions to prevent further problems
We are happy to release Israel Theater Of Operations v1.06.2!
The new update brings ITO a compatibility with Falcon BMS 4.36U2 standards , more Features, High res UI maps, Skins, Models, Fixes, Airbases, Aircrafts and more!
Release ITO v1.06 highlights:
• BMS 4.36 compatibility • 10 New Airbases: - Hatzor Airbase (Israel) - Ovda Airbase (Israel) - Al-Nasiriyah Airbase (Syria) - As Suwayda Airbase (Syria) - Damascus INT Airfield (Syria) - Dumayr Airbase (Syria) - Khalkhalah Airbase (Syria) - Marj Ruhayyil Airbase (Syria) - Mezzeh AirBase (Syria) - Sayqal Airbase (Syria) • Detailed charts for every Airbase • Proper ATC instructions for each base • Improvements for ITO 1.05v dedicated Airbases • Gaza strip & Pyramids new Photoreal maps • High-resolution UI map (8K and 16K to your choise) • ITO’s F-16 (IAF, EAF, RJoAF) skin upgrade • Added new Training Bombs - Mk-87 /LDGP Red - Spice 1000 /T - Spice 2000 /T - GBU-39 /B SDB /T • New landmark unique to ITO: - The Knesset (Israeli Parliament) - Dome of the Rock Temple - Ashelim Solar Power Plant - Weizmann Institute - Technion Institute - Gaza Port - Tel Aviv Business Center • New Aircrafts, Ground vehicles, suited skins, and improved 3D models such as: - IAF A-4 variants - F-4E IAF/EAF - Mirage F1EJ - King Air B200 - Hermes 450 UAV - F104A RJoAF - EC-635 EuroCopter (Jordan) • Many F-16 cockpit Updates • Dogfight session has more ITO’s dedicated Aircrafts • New Cockpits for F-4E and F-104A • Many Fixes of DB, Typos, Upgraded ITO Textures, Realistic loadouts ETC.
Release ITO v1.06.1 highlights :
• BMS 4.36U1 compatibility • Updated KneeBoards • High Resolution F16s Cockpit Textures • F15I New Cockpit • IDF M109A2 "Doher" Added • Updated 3D model of G-550 "Nahshon" • Israel 80's Theater is fully integrated • TE Ground and Naval units has been adjusted • Bug fixing and small adjustments
Release ITO v1.06.2 highlights :
• BMS 4.36U2 compatibility • F16’s External skin update and Internal Wings-model fix • Added CM capabilities for G-550 "Nahshon" • Fix for Ramat David Airbase Frequency bug • Aligned with the new clouds art • Native ACMI Export support • Bug fixing and small adjustments
Check the Change-log file for more info
- Back up your missions and Campaigns
- Remove ITO v1.06.0/1
- launch the ITO v1.06.2 Installer, The installation is one setup file, finish configuring it through the Exe and your finished.
NOTE - ITO 1.05v missions wouldnt be compatible to ITO 1.06.2v due to code changes of BMS, therefore, you would need MC to convert those.
- Make sure ITO v1.06.1 is installed
- Backup your missions
- The Update is one step installer, Launch the Updater(v1.06.2) and enjoy!
NOTE - it is always preferred to use the Full-installer
Full-Installer of ITO 1.06.2v:
- Drive link (Fix attempt) - Direct
Update ITO 1.06.2v:
- Drive link (Fix attempt) - Direct
Israel Theater is nowhere to be found?
- Go to the path “Falcon BMS 4.36\Data\TerrData\TheaterDefinition\theater.lst” and make sure that the follow text appears (If not, open manually)
Add-On Israel\Add-On Israel 80s\Terrdata\theaterdefinition\Israel80s.tdf Add-On Israel\Terrdata\Theaterdefinition\Israel.tdf
Israel Theater of Operation 80’s Era
ITO80 is now official supported by the ITO dev team, and mainly get maintained by Rusher. The goal of this project is to provide an Israeli theater optimized for 1980s-style operations, with very limited aircraft, avionics and loadout options.
Known issues so far:
- Runway numbers might be spelled wrong by the ATC (stick to the Charts)
- Wingmen doesnt take off
Please let me know if there any other bugs that need to be dealt with, in here: link
Hope you’ll Enjoy!