What did I do? Can't get full screen
Murphy last edited by
I was messing around and clicked on “Cockpit Display Extraction”… A bunch of windows opened up in my task bar… tried closing them to play game but now the game window won’t maximize or go full screen. Is the cockpit display extraction so that I can put other parts of the cockpit on my other monitors?
I also have the following questions:
- How do I select a target?
- How to I engage padlock so that my view follows that target?
- Is there a single button that cycles through weapons? Guns to Short Range Mis, Med long, etc?
OldGoat5 last edited by
On the comments section of the config tool, to the right of the command, it says enabling cockpit display extraction forces windowed mode. It is for extracting cockpit displays to other monitors.
1. BMS Manual page 82, APG-68 Radar. TMS is the Target Management System switch on your stick, look at the diagrams on page30 to see what it does. Theres many modes, long presses, short presses. Different radar modes, instead of writing the article here you can just read it or join a wing and go through training. Mainly designate with TMS forward
2. ‘4’, but i dont use it.
3. No. Page 30-34 in BMS-Manual will show you the dogfight mode switch on the throttle, and the MissileStep Button on the stick which does some of what you want, depending on Master Mode, and Weapons.