BMS 4.37 Theater List
This list gathers the available public add-on theaters for BMS 4.37. The list is updated for each new theater publication. Installation instructions are not provided here.
- The default theater of BMS 4.37 is Korea (KTO). Typically, other versions of KTO have been modified from the default theater.
- The list contains the current versions of the theaters starting from the base installation of BMS 4.37 without the incremental updates. As the current theater versions of this list cannot be warranted to work with the current BMS version, please try to check the theater compatibility with the current BMS version from the corresponding forum topic.
Common theater abbreviations
BFB = Battle for Balkans
BFL = Battle for Lapland
BFS = Battle for Sinai/Suez
BTO = Balkans Theater of Operations
EMF = East Mediterranean Front
ITO = Israel Theater of Operations
KTO = Korea Theater of Operations
NTO = Nordic Theater of Operations
ODS = Operation Desert Storm
OFMKTO = Other Fighters Mafia KTO
List of theaters released for BMS 4.37
- EMFL - LorikEolmin’s EMF modification, original EMF theater required
- LBalk - LorikEolmin’s Balkans modification, original Balkans theater required
- LKTO - LorikEolmin’s KTO modification
- MidEast 128
Jackal last edited by Jackal
May I dare to add some, about this?
Nevada and MidEast 128 sure work. I succeeded just a few moments ago.
With some (minor) flaws, of course - lack of opening screens, wrong coalition flags in the mission builder. But, oh well, you can’t get it all you want right away, can you? Let’s leave all the theater makers some free space to work once them too, I mean.
More to come, if interested.
With best regards.
marcett001 last edited by
Thank you very much for the quick update of the theaters… Wonderful boys…
bjjman94 last edited by
@Jackal Do you have a download link to mideast 128 and Nevada for 4.37?
Snake122 last edited by
@bjjman94 you use the ones from 4.36. There are a few minor issues, but nothing that stops you from using them like database issues.
Jackal last edited by
Good morning, dear mate, sorry for the delay.
I would to be clear on this: I referred just that their 4.36 versions are still working on 4.37, with some unavoidable, little flaws though.
But you can’t get all what you want immediately, you know?
Therefore, we can download a (probable) 4.37 update when their devs./makers will release it.
Nothing else at this moment, sorry.
Thanks a lot for your attention and with best regards.
AKH last edited by
@johku Thanks for new great version of bms:)
I hope you can consider to include Gripen (Maybe Gripen E/F with a Viggen cockpit) in the nordic theatre.
This post is deleted!
For those who want to try, here’s the same theater list for BMS 4.36. As mentioned by others, these theaters, while not totally compatible with BMS 4.37, may still work technically. I would suggest waiting for theaters getting released officially for BMS 4.37.
I don’t know if the download links of the BMS 4.36 theaters work still. I won’t maintain the BMS 4.36 theater list anymore.
farazparsa last edited by
This post is deleted!
Thank you so much